Translate

Friday, July 5, 2013

A Lipstick That Glides Like Butter !!

I recently went to Walgreens a week ago when they were having a 50% off on all Revlon Cosmetics. If I can recall the price of each are 6.99 to 7.99 depending were you purchase them, I had a really hard time trying to select certain shades.. I wanted something that will compliment my skin tone. I stood away from lighter shades, because my lips are already pigmented enough and with the lighter shades my lips are going to look like the living dead sort of thing!  Am so in love with these "Revlon Lip Butter Lipsticks".
Red Velvet, Pink Truffle, Peach Parfait, Sweet Tart.
These Lipsticks are my favorite!! Red velvet is very pigmented from the collection. Pink Truffle is so soft and natural shade good for a natural look or simply when being undecided paring up a lip shade with a very intense smoky eye!. Peach Parfait is a sheer color, Sweet Tart is very nice baby pink. By far these lipstick are the best that I have encountered. Revlon did a pretty nice job naming their new lipsticks because they do glide on like butter, its like a balm that moisturizes the lips, I highly recommend them!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment