Translate

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Lush Cosmetics, Dark Angels Exfoliating Cleanser !


I have been loving this amazing exfoliating cleanser by Lush Cosmetics, not only is the best  I have encountered  its also fresh handmade. Not tested on animals, 100% Vegetarian, 83% Vegan 60% Unpreserved  38% Unpackaged . These products are organic made from natural fruits and vegetables.

Dark Angels is my skin regimen that i have added to the list of products am currently using, I have very oily skin in the summer time and am more prone to acne at this time of the year. This product I will recommended from once, twice, or three times per week depending on personal preference. This cleanser is compose of soft black sugar, and charcoal cleanser for oily skin.  These two ingredients are good for in exfoliating the skin and getting rid of the dullness. This product also helps soothing  irritating skin and clamming redness. Another key ingredient is Antimicrobial rhassoul  mud deep cleanser to prevent from any breakouts, so especially for me.. While vitamin rich- cold pressed organic avocado oil nourishes the skin to leave soft and hydrated. The product does what it says and there is no way no one could have an allergic reaction because its 100% organic and people with very sensitive skin can use this. It has a great scent, so the next time you visit your nearest mall or try browsing their site try this cleanser it will be worth the try..  I will also be reviewing another cleanser soon which is by Lush as well but am trying certain products according to my skin regimen. I really enjoyed this cleanser and will be repurchasing it again.. So what is your favorite Lush Product ?

No comments:

Post a Comment