Translate

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Maybelline Fit Me "Matte and Poreless Foundation"

         Are you bored with the same foundation routine ? Perhaps it's time to update your beauty regimen with the "Maybelline's Fit-Me Matte and Poreless Foundation" new shades are now available, head on over to your favorite drugstore to find the perfect shade that suits you !!! I had the opportunity to test this foundation for about three weeks, which I think it was a very excellent time frame instead of just trying it out for just a day !! The product was sent to me through Influenster for reviewing purposes.


 I received the shade # 335 classic tan which is a shade for a "dark golden undertone" it was a little darker than my natural skin tone, but this line runs a little bit darker than natural skin tone so I advise to go a shade lighter for an ideal shade!! I went out to the store myself cause I needed a balanced shade, so I bought the number #228 soft tan. They did contact me before reviewing the product if the shade was not a perfect match, to let the Influenster team know about the issue.. I decided to do a contour and highlight using this product and formula as you will see from the picture below 

I used the shade # 228 Soft Tan to highlight and shade #335 classic tan to contour !






The results were flawless and very natural !! My skin appeared healthy with a luminous glow. I also set the foundation with two different powder shades. You can noticed that #335 classic tan is darker than my skin tone and it was an excellent contour shade. I noticed that the foundation last a good 8 hour wear ! My pores were blurred and the finish was matte but not flat ! I also blotted about one time during the day and tested the foundation on various weather temperatures, living in the south climate varies in the winter time ! foundation lasted very nicely in warmer temperatures. 





















Overall this has become one of my "holy grail" affordable foundation ! It photographs beautifully as you can see from my before and after above!! The only compliant I have about this foundation is the packaging ! perhaps if it came with a pump it will be less messy!! I hope maybelline updates the bottles with pumps, it will be very beneficial  for all of us beauty in the beauty community! I hope my review was helpful !!

No comments:

Post a Comment